Our commercial litigation team deals exclusively with non-personal injury matters on behalf of private and business clients.
In Northern Ireland all commercial litigation in the High Court is dealt with by the Commercial Court where Actions are judicially managed by the Commercial Court Judge.
Our team has significant experience in dealing with all of the following types of insurance related matters;
- Policy related disputes
- Interpretation of insurance policies and avoidance
- Defending insurers against actions brought by policyholders including internal complaints and complaints made to the FOS
- Early advices on the prospect of a refusal of indemnity
- Property damage claims from subsidence, fire, flood, defective design, arson and oil spills; and any consequential environmental issues arising
- Product liability disputes
- Subrogated recoveries
- Negligence, Nuisance and Breach of Statutory Duty
- Contract and indemnity issues
All of our Partners are experienced in all forms of dispute resolution, from traditional court litigation to alternative settlement methods such as mediation.
For further information or for a free, no obligation discussion please contact our office by email.